Home energy storage battery system is divided into solar home energy storage power supply, multi-functional home energy storage battery system, portable home energy storage battery, outdoor home energy storage battery, home energy storage power supply, 12V home energy storage power supply, 24V home energy storage power supply, 48V household energy storage battery.
Home energy storage lithium battery packs allow you to obtain safe, reliable and sustainable energy, and ultimately bring about an improved quality of life.
1. The grid-connected home energy storage system consists of five parts, including: solar battery array, grid-connected inverter, BMS management system, lithium battery pack, and AC load. The system adopts hybrid power supply of photovoltaic and energy storage system. When the mains is normal, the photovoltaic grid-connected system and the mains supply power to the load. When the mains is cut off, the energy storage system and the photovoltaic grid-connected system jointly supply power.
2. The off-grid home energy storage system is independent and does not have any electrical connection with the grid. Therefore, the entire system does not need a grid-connected inverter, and a photovoltaic inverter can meet the requirements.
The off-grid home energy storage system is divided into three working modes:
(1) Photovoltaics provide energy storage and user electricity consumption (sunny day);
(2) Photovoltaic and energy storage batteries provide electricity for users (cloudy days);
(3) The energy storage battery provides electricity for users (evening and rainy days).
In the off-grid state, installing home energy storage can provide 24-hour power supply. In the grid-connected state, it can be used as a backup power supply to connect loads to ensure the safety of household electricity use. It is also possible to charge the utility power during the off-peak period and discharge it during the peak period, so as to obtain more income through the peak-valley price difference. In Europe, such as Germany, Italy and the United Kingdom, electricity prices are higher.
Home solar energy storage systems are first connected to photovoltaics and then to batteries. Photovoltaic for self-use, surplus electricity connected to the grid. The excess can be stored in the system. When there is no photovoltaic at night, the battery and the mains can supply power to the home at the same time. The battery can power the load if the grid is not available.
Home storage systems are commonly used in homes. The system incorporates modern home design with smart air cooling technology. The battery pack can be extended. It has the characteristics of low temperature rise, long life, and various protection functions. It can be connected to the grid or run off the grid, supports remote monitoring, and solves many overseas after-sales problems.